ResMed AirFit™ F20 is a compact full-face mask that offers exceptional fit. Suitable for people who breathe through their mouth. Comfort and visual freedom. 86% of patients prefer AirFit F20’s seal to the current market-leading full-face mask.
- Exceptional fit
- Easy to use
- Visual freedom
- Extra movement
- QuietAir™ vent
· Exceptional fit: easy to use, AirFit F20 is designed to deliver a robust seal for people of all shapes, sizes and ethnic backgrounds. In fact, studies show it fits 96.5% of people who try it!
· Comfortable: our advanced InfinitySeal™ silicone cushion adjusts to your movements for great comfort and security throughout the night.
· Easy to use: magnetic clips for quick fitting. In terms of stability and ease of use, the majority of patients prefer AirFit F20 to the current market-leading full-face mask.
· Visual freedom: the under eye frame design provides maximum visual freedom and minimal facial contact. With unrestricted vision, you can see more, do more and feel great.
· Extra movement: if you have memories of being woken, put them behind you. Flexible fabric-lined frame delivers breadth of fit while adding comfort.
· QuietAir™ vent: the ResMed QuietAir diffuser vent minimises noise and gently disperses exhaled air, making the AirFit F20 and AirTouch F20 ResMed’s quietest masks.
· Full face: a full-face mask is the smart choice if you breathe through your mouth when you sleep.
· Effective therapy: tested to perform up to the highest therapy pressure, bilevel and NIV therapies as well as standard CPAP. The mask’s reliable InfinitySeal, advanced technology and outstanding fit help to ensure a more relaxing therapy experience.
· Innovative: effective, user-friendly therapy based on ground-breaking technologies, extensive user testing and thoughtful design.