The Med-Aire is designed for the use of pressure prevention, treatment, and management of pressure ulcers. This mattress operates in an alternating pressure mode or static mode and is ideal for hospitals, nursing homes and home care. The mattress has 20 air bladders that can deflate in 20 seconds for easy CPR access. The two way stretch zippered and quilted urethane fabric cover is water resistant, vapor permeable, machine washable and low sheer.
Within the 20 air bladders, nine have laser holes to achieve a low air loss function, to increase patient comfort, keep the patient cool and speed recovery. The Med-Aire also has LED and audible alarms which provide performance data and alerts the caregiver when the pressure falls below 10mmHg (inner mattress pressure). The Med-Aire by Drive is a great economical option when an alternating pressure mattress is needed.
- Mattress can operate in an alternating or static pressure mode
- Special vibration isolating features insure that the patient rests easily
- LED and audible alarm
- Easy to replace individual bladders
- The “WHISPER QUIET” pump produces consistent air flow
- Quick fill adapter and carry bag standard
- Spring lined air tubes prevent kinks and disruption of air flow
- CPR valves provide fast (20-Second) deflation
- 8-Inch high air cells are constructed with Nylon/50% PVC for durability
- Power 120 VAC
- Frequency: 60 HZ
- Pressure Range 30 mmHg to 80 mmHg (inner mattress pressure)
- Air volume 8-LPM (Litres per Minute)
- Cycle Time: 10 Minutes
- Functions: Static and Dynamic Features
- Power Cord Length: 14.76 Ft.
- Pump Dimensions: 11″ (W) x 8″ (H) x 3.5″ (D)
- UL: 60601-1, 1st Edition-2006
- Maximum Current: 0.5 Amps
- Warranty: 12 Months Limited
- Topper Material: zippered all around and quiltedurethane coated nylon fabric (2-way stretch) is; water resistant, vapor permeable, machine washable and low sheer
- Base Material: zippered PVC mesh
- 4-Air cells at head section remain static to enhance pillow function
- Dimensions: 36″ (W) x 80″ (L) x 8″ (H)
- Maximum Support Capacity: 350 lbs.
- Warranty: 12-Months Limited
Brochure : Click here for a PDF copy of the brochure