Overview of the Go-Go Elite Traveller Plus 4-Wheel
Pride Mobility’s Go-Go Elite Traveller Plus takes the 4-wheel scooter up a notch. The easy-to-grip wraparound delta tiller makes steering easy An increased weight capacity of 300 lbs allows a wider range of users to take advantage of the Go-Go. An 18 AH battery ships standard with the Elite Traveller Plus allowing you to put in up to 8.3 miles on each charge. This scooter also features 3″ of ground clearance making it more suitable for outdoor use. The Go-Go Elite Traveller Plus comes complete with a front basket, flat-free tires, increased leg room, red and blue color panels and a comfortable seat.
What Makes This Different
The Go-Go Elite Traveler Plus is three inches longer and 2 inches wider than the standard Go-Go Elite Traveler, giving it a roomier ride. Powerful 18AH batteries are included, so no upgrade is required.The charging port is located on the battery box, next to the floorboards. The Delta style tiller is easier to grip and steer even one handed than the straight handled tillers on lesser models. These are important considerations if you are seeking travel scooter convenience without cramping your style!
Why We Like It
The ease with which this scooter assembles and disassembles is one of our favorite features. The longer frame and increased weight capacity makes the Elite Traveler Plus a great choice for more riders. The higher ground clearance gives the Elite Traveller Plus greater versatility for outdoor use.
- Delta Tiller
- 18 AH battery is standard
- Comes with 2 interchangeable color panels
- Top Speed: 4.50 mph
- Turning Radius: 45.75″
- Drive Range: 8.30 miles
- Heaviest Piece: 35 lbs.
- Ground Clearance: 3.00″
- Max Incline Rating: 8 °
- Disassembles: Yes
- Delta Tiller: Yes
- Seat Width: 17″
- Max Seat to Ground Height: 22″
- Max Seat to Deck Height: 16.25-17.75″
- Multiple Seating Options: No
- Power Elevating Seat: No
- Height Adjustable Seat: Yes
- High-Back Seat: No
- Flip-Back Armrests: Yes
- Wheel Type: Four Wheeled
- Front Wheel Size: 8″
- Rear Wheel Size: 9″
- Air-Filled (Pneumatic) Tires: No
- Overall Width: 21″
- Overall Length: 40.25″
- Transportable/Collapsible: Yes
- Foldable: No
- Battery Type: 18AH
- Batteries Included: Yes
- Battery Charger Type: Off Board
- Larger Battery Option: Yes
- Drive Type: Rear-Wheel Drive
- Suspension: No
- One-Hand Operation: Yes
- Basket Included: Yes
- Headlight: No
- Extended Base: No
- Weight Without Batteries: 87.00 lbs.
- Battery Pack Weight: 29.00 lbs.
- Charging Port Location: Base of Scooter
- Product Weight: 115.5 lbs.
LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY – For the lifetime of your product from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship: Structural Frame Components, including:
- Main Frame
- Seat Post
- Tiller Frame
TWO-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY – For two (2) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
- Motor Brake (electronic function ONLY)
Also, electronic assemblies including:
- Electronic Controllers
Any Other Electrical Subassembly
SIX-MONTH WARRANTY – The battery is covered by a separate six-month warranty, provided by the battery manufacturer. The batteries are not warranted by Pride.
RECONDITIONED UNITS WARRANTY – All reconditioned units are covered by a six-month warranty from Pride effective from the date of purchase.
WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS – This warranty does not extend to those items which may require replacement due to normal wear and tear.
- ABS Plastic Shrouds
- Motor Brushes
- Upholstery and Seating
- Brake Pads
- Tires and Tubes
- Circumstances beyond the control of Pride
- Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized, IN ADVANCE, by Pride Mobility Products
- Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Pride
Exclusions also include components with damage or failure caused by:
- Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
- Battery fluid spillage or leakage
- Use other than normal design specifications
- Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
Brochure : Click here for a PDF copy of the brochure