The Jazzy® Select 6 provides maximum front stability, combined with the advantages of in-line motor technology. It features Active-Trac® Suspension and 6” front and rear casters for superior performance indoors and out and 10″ drive wheels. An impressive selection of standard convenience features make it the easiest power chair to use.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- 10″ drive wheels for great maneuverability inside and out
- Active-Trac® Suspension and an articulating beam for superior performance indoor and out
- Easy access charging port
- Power elevating seat option
- Redesigned foot platform for maximum comfort
- Turning Radius: 21.88″
- Top Speed: 4.00 mph
- Heaviest Piece: 100 lbs.
- Battery Charge Distance: 15.00 miles
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Weight: 192 lbs.
FIVE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
For five (5) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
Structural frame components, including:
ONE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
For one (1) year from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
Electronic components, including: Main frame assemblies, including:
- Charger Assembly
- Anti-tip forks
- Caster forks
- Metal seat framing
Other components, including:
- Brakes (electronic function ONLY)
- Motor/gearbox assembly
- Bearings and bushings
Plastic components, excluding body
- Electrical Harness
- Front rigging mounting brackets
SIX-MONTH LIMITED WARRANTY
Batteries The batteries are covered by a separate six-month warranty, provided by the battery manufacturer. The batteries are not warranted by Pride.
RECONDITIONED UNITS WARRANTY
All reconditioned units are covered by a six-month warranty from Pride effective from the date of purchase. WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS
- ABS Plastic shrouds and footrests
- Motor brushes ! Upholstery and seating
- Brake pads (wear items)
- Tires and tubes (wear items)
- Circumstances beyond the control of Pride
- Labor, service calls, shipping and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized by Pride Mobility Products Corp.
- Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Pride
Exclusions also include components with damage caused by:
- Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
- Battery fluid spillage or leakage
- Commercial use, or use other than normal
- Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
FREE Standard Shipping
Standard ground shipping is FREE for all orders $100 and over in the continental United States. Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii are subject to additional shipping charges. Most orders ship via USPS, Federal Express or UPS and arrive on your doorstep within 3-5 business days.
* Delivery surcharges still apply to rural zip codes and to orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii
*Some heavy weight & big items may take longer to arrive and some items requires freight delivery. These items will take 5-14 business days to arrive depend on item.
*Free Standard Delivery is only curbside delivery or inside delivery.